• With modern and post modern technologies great improvements are now possible.
• Available options includes: smart design and functionalities wireless capabilities, extra features.
• Designing a present day flying Car is more of a challenge to the beholder than it is to the creative mind.
• It might still remain an engineering feat.
• The competition is expanding.
• Toyota has a project to build a flying car by 2020. So does six other companies. Likely there will be a number of projects of the kind by 2020 and beyond
• Competition does not have the same meaning in creativity. Inventors welcome competition. “It makes us more creatives.”
• Flying cars are becoming more approachable to the general public.
• With increasing traffic in modern environment people (for sake of good air and tranquility). Perhaps a little of break from general stress welcome the opportunity to easily commute from job to home in the comfort of their own aeromobile.
• It is a worldwide market. Initially for the wealthy but eventually for all of us.
• In other nations flying cars may come as welcome solution for limited transport availability in remote areas. • It will be a prerequisite need for any army. As well as for emergencies fleets in all modern cities.
• The potential market is great.